[2 timothy 2:2]

[2 timothy 2:2]

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Campus welcoming!

Sorry this post came late, the recent happenings are just too exciting to... well... post.

So, this is how we started the welcoming last Thursday. With random hugs for everyone... err... Actually I was not here for the starting, and i'm glad I was not around when THIS happened...
There were also people who acted cute...
New friends played with us...

I think this is how it is supposed to be played... hmn...
Gif Created on Make A Gif

Eric intimidating others...
Chatting in the midst of it all...
And stripping each other down... eh? REALLY??? oh man... what has become of CF...
This is Ray trying to be a HEN... GAI (in cantonese)
Lots of smiles...
Lots of laughters...
And many weird moments. I think they saw something weird going on.
Definitely something weird...
I think this looks weird enough...
This is weird too...
And thats Anthony fiercely trying to win over... erm I mean in the game sense... you know?
Then of course a lil prep talk by our CF chairman!
A lil prep talk where our machas were not listening! Hohoho!

And this marks the end of our... sanity... welcome to the new sem people. Welcome... to... OKU-mess

3 comments:

Chew Shu Yi, Shirley said...

Shumin spotted a picture of me doing my 180 degree turn. Phail.

charmainechew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
charmainechew said...

lol-ed at animated Nicholas..