[2 timothy 2:2]

[2 timothy 2:2]

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Week 9: Movie Review " To Save a Life"

Hello Brothers and Sisters,



I have been a movie lover and a movie critic myself. Usually my friends ask me what movies to watch and even ask my opinion about the movies and I do rate movie without giving mercies. I am pretty harsh on movies, every details and every second of the movies. We had a movie night on week 9 with the CF and the movie was ‘To Save a Life’. Honestly, that’s my 1st Christian movie. I watched the movie all by myself 1st before the movie night so that I can give reviews about this movie and may even recommends this movie.


After watching it, I was speechless. It was so good that I had to watch the 2nd time the next day which was the CF Movie Night. This piece was about how a non-believer became a believer of Christ and save lives. It was so good I had to recommend to my friends.


I have learned so many things from this movie. In church, we all are brothers and sisters and we must love brother and sisters. ‘Therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord in this way, dear friends!’ Philippians 4:1


In that verse, we won’t judge one another as long we love one another. Before I became a Christian, my life was almost the life of the main character in the movie. My life could not been happier after knowing God. I love my brothers and sisters and everyone in the family of the church. When I am a Christian, I have been preaching the gospel to my family and to my friends who are non-believers and they do see a transformation in me. Watching this movie, makes me a proud Christian.



You know what, I am not going to rate this movie because it was very good. I hope you agree with me. May God bring more miracles in your life.


Jacky Lee.


No comments: